Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trying to pace myself and things back to "normal"

Today  I picked up a pack of steroids, unfortunately for my nose! I  saw my doctor again and she said
I need another surgery! I heard someone say the other day, that you need to keep your "I am's" positive, and God know I have been trying to keep positive and upbeat, but there is only so much one person can take! I have had sinus issues since January! And then of course breaking my back in July, and the spot on my lung that I cannot have scanned again until January and the cysts on my ovaries. Along with every other chore women of my age (and it is not even an age thing) because I was not supposed to have my prostate check for another four years when I had four polyps removed last year! I am thankful, that I am here and that my horse accident was not worse, that the e-coli infection I got after my surgery did not have an impact on my health! I got here a week ago and have already had my blood drawn for my endocrinologist appointment on the 6th, my mammogram appointment tomorrow and my  other appointment  on Friday, and that does not include the gynecologist transvaginal ultrasound and sonogram and all the other tests I have had this week!  Do not get me wrong, I am thrilled that with all this I am alive and kicking, but I am tired of seeing doctors! I told my doctor that recommended sinus surgery again, that the last thing I want to do is see her face again! I am grateful that all of the ailments none of them have been life threatening!  Needless to say, I am looking forward to 2013 and better health! I have always said I want to be fabulous by 50, so I have two years to get it together! I am thankful for being back home with my family and friends and having had the opportunity to travel.









I am also looking forward to my new project, my art gallery that should open early next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment