Friday, March 16, 2012

Back in Hong Kong with Bronchial infection

Well we arrived back from Florida yesterday, after spending a much needed week of sun and fun. I returned with a bronchial infection. In February I caught a cold and now a month later I have a bronchial infection from my cold. My guess is that my body is not used to the pollution.

The one thing I can say about Hong Kong is that they are efficient. We arrived to the airport and we were through
customs and immigration in less than five minutes! This is only for people with a residency card, this little card is magic! No lines and no waiting!
Today the doctors office opened at 8:30 a.m., I registered, saw the doctor, got a chest X-ray, and a saliva specimen,
and a consultation, with my scripts filled in less than an hour! Everything done in 50 minutes! I wish my cousin Maria could see this place, they have comprehensive care down to a science. I now am the owner of God awful cough syrup, an inhaler and antihistamines. Doctor ordered to rest, no partying! The sun is hiding behind the clouds and it is warmer than when we left.
 Since I am not going out to shoot, I thought I would share some photos of our trip to one of my favorite places in the world, the Dominican Republic. I did include the photo of the gentleman that passed as a reminder that life is too precious and too short!

Hopefully tomorrow I will be better and venture out! I thought I would let you know that my next trip is on the  31st of March in which I will travel to Vietnam. By the way, if you were in Hong Kong and had the ability to travel, where would you want to go? I am thinking of my next trips to Bhutan, Mongolia, Yunnan province in China.
Where should I go? These are the places where I have been: Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Myanmar, China, Bali,
Kuala Lampur, Thailand.













No comments:

Post a Comment