Monday, March 26, 2012

New Meds, New Doc, New Lens....

So today I went to see Dr. Lie, a very nice GP with great bedside manner, she looked and me and referred me to ENT, which just so happens to be right next door. I waited for the ENT and then I was called in. This Doctor was not so nice! Of course he is typical superior male Chinese that love to laugh at the person the are having a conversation with! Sexist, Racist or Chauvinist, or maybe all three! I have no been prescribed a new 14 day supply of Augmentin, Clarinase, Polaramine, Ephedrine nasal drops, and Phensedyl syrup for cough! I go back to visit the nice doctor on Friday. To put it simply my sinuses are seriously full of mucous! On Friday if there is not improvement I will have a scan of my beautiful head! I am sure at the end of all these meds I will have nothing good or bad left in me. I am trying to also take B12 and other natural things such as carrot juice and vitamins to help combat the bad.
On a lighter note, today is another lovely, cool, and breezy day. I went to Photo Scientific and purchased a  Nikon 50mm lens and some extra SD cards for my upcoming trip since my hard drive died!
The first two photos are of a fruit called the Dragon Fruit, this grows on a cactus and the meat inside is white with tiny little black seeds, very cool looking but not too tasty. I am not sure if it has any nutritional value. The other photos are trees in bloom and the last one is part of a Louis Vuitton window display.






No comments:

Post a Comment