Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The hike that took everything out of me!

Yesterday we hiked and hiked and then hiked some more! We walked the Longtey hike which was towards and over the pass a 9800 feet high! Needless to say my lungs and knee were in shock, this unbelievable hike took us over four hours, I was of course cursing and praying the entire way up.  This hike was over ten miles distance and through very rocky terrain. After we came down we had a nice picnic lunch and then visited a monastery. My email has been hacked! Sorry if you have been receiving junk from me, I will finish my story later. Maria, I am not sure why the woman wanted to share her breasts with us, maybe she wanted to show us that at 72 she still had it. :-)




I will try to catch up on my blog once I get my email sorted out! love to all!

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a hike !! You look like a little girl in the mountain pic! The pic with Ken and the boys is gray because they are so pleasant intrigued with his art! Keep the post coming -seems as though I always gave a comment lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Elizabeth!
    It was fun catching up with you in Hollywood for Anns Birthday. You have been a busy and adventurous traveler! How lucky are you? I'm eager to see more wonderful photographs of life from China. Keep shooting and writing...
    Hugs,
    Heather Serody
    hserody@mac.com

    ReplyDelete