Thursday, June 21, 2012

Petra, Jodan,

Lauren and I spent the morning walking, hiking and riding horses and camels. We love camels! I feel so at home on them, my horse on the other hand did not want to ride today and bucked up on its two hind legs! Good way to start the day! My phone broke last night, and I have not had easy access to the Internet, so for a moment there I thought that was how my day was to begin, luckily for me, I was able to control my pissed of horse and ride! We then hiked for seven miles up to the sacrificial alter, three miles up in about 100 degree weather! What the hell is wrong with me! I must say it was worth the pain and aggravation, really impressive to see a city like Petra, we then walked down and down until the camels came to our rescue! We paid way too much for the ride, but they know we are at their mercy in this type of weather. Lauren and I love camels, when they start to gallop it is quite the thrill! Of course the camel is running and I am only hanging on with my legs because I am busy taking pictures. I will not have access to Internet for the next few days, but hope to post photos soon. Love to all, E

1 comment:

  1. Hike seven miles!! Who are you and what have you done with my cousin !!! Sounds like the knee is getting stronger! Can't wait for the pics xoxo

    ReplyDelete