Saturday, June 16, 2012

Lauren in rainy Hong Kong...

Lauren arrived a few days ago, we have been pounding the pavement showing her a bit of Hong Kong before our trip to Jordan and Turkey! I really am appreciative of my wonderful husband that has given me his blessing for a mother daughter trip. Today went ventured out in a torrential downpour to Kowloon to see the flower garden and the bird park, where I fell in love with a parrot that carried on a conversation with me! I love animals! I am so



lucky I am not home, I would be going home with a parrot! Lauren had her first Dim Sum! We are now home and going to the movies this evening to see Salmon fishing in Yemen. I will let you know what I think.  Now for the bet news! I am coming home in August! I will be there for my mom's birthday and Nati's birthday! Tomorrow at midnight Lauren and I will be on our way to Jordan and Turkey!
Love to all!
E


No comments:

Post a Comment