Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Anxiously awaiting Nery....

Today I am waiting for Nery to arrive, she will be here in five and a half hours! I am so looking forward to my first visitor, even though we leave tomorrow for our adventure in Myanmar. By the way, there will be no blog for 10 days as they do not have internet in Myanmar! I tried to keep busy this morning by going to Wan Chai, the next neighborhood over from Pacific Place. A densely populated area and the only one in Hong Kong that does not have government housing. I decide to shoot some of the market scenes, as it seems that everyone buys fish and meat for the weekends. You really need to have a strong stomach to sit and shoot for a while, thankfully the nose becomes numb to the odors after a while. The streets are always congested with people and products pushing their way through the crowds. Ken tried his hand at Chinese painting and I think he did remarkably well for his first time. I think I have two project in mind so far, I will see which one pans out. I will let you know when Nery arrives and how her journey went. God know who's  tail that is in the 3rd photo.













1 comment:

  1. Umm Hello.... aren't you back yet!! Anxiously awaitng new posts! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete