Thursday, February 2, 2012

A small break from shooting

Yesterday I decided to take a break from shooting and go for a much needed mani, pedi. I am now a member of Iyara salon and spa. After sipping tea and having the ladies work on my hands and toes for an hour and a half. I was under the toe dryer for twenty minutes. Why you ask, I was afraid with three coats of color on my toes that they would smudge since I had loafers on. Well, when the lady saw my shoes, she took my toes, swabbed oil on them and then wrapped them in glad plastic wrap! I thought okay she definitely knows something I don't know! When I arrived home after my visit to the church and to the park and uncovered my toes. No smudges, no smears nothing, the toes were perfect! Sharon, a lesson for the Vietnamese people at Gulf stream. I thought I would share with you a few photos of those napping during the day. I am off to lunch with Elaine, she is going to give me all the details of her trip to Myanmar, which will be my first country to visit with my friend Nery next Friday! I am so excited!
Factoid for the day: Iyara, not a Chinese word but I thought I would share what the letters stood for in this word. :-)
Not really a factoid, but it is pretty!
Iis for instill, the lesson of life.
Yis for young, the years never show!
Ais for accepting, your forgiving nature.
Ris for relish, you seek a challenge.
Ais for agreeable, the best side of you!






No comments:

Post a Comment