Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A great home welcoming!

I arrived at almost midnight on Mother's day! I had the best home welcoming, my daughter Lauren, my sister Ann, and my second daughter Hanna greeted me with signs, flags and hugs! The best ever! I have not been able to adjust with the time change and have had very little sleep, but the days have been filled with appointments and meetings!

I will be very busy the next few days with more meetings and spending quality time with my wonderful friends and family! I am so grateful for having an amazing set of friends that fill my heart with joy! A special thanks for my friend Barbara That has taken over baking my cupcakes for the pre-K babies and making sure they are remembered each month. For Sharon, bless you for taking in Fiona and babysitting her for me. And to all of my other friends that have taken the time out of their crazy busy days to shop and have lunch and spend time with me! You all are the fuel to my fire! Thanks!

I will be running for the next few days, but plan on filling you in with all the on goings of Hollywood!

So thrilled to be home, even if for a very few days. This is me with Godzilla in Tokyo!


No comments:

Post a Comment