Sunday, May 6, 2012

Japan, Kyoto here I come!





This will be a first for me to spend more than a day in Japan, I am looking forward to see how I react to this country that I have had an aversion to for some time. I am not sure when or where this began, if it was the many male passengers in Miami that did not want a female to wait on them, or if it was when I was flying on Japan airlines in first class and was always tended to last because I was the only woman. The thing with Japan is that hardly none of the people speak English, and I will have no tour guide, so this will be a challenge I am sure! But, having said all that I am certainly looking forward to my trip and to the beauty of Kyoto.

1 comment:

  1. Tell us more about the photos above? What kind of dance are they doing?
    The mountains are breath taking!

    ReplyDelete