Thursday, May 10, 2012

A little bit on the frivolous side.....

Today I am going to start off with something completely ridiculous, but maybe worth giving it some thought to, and that is the shitter, the loo, the potty, the toilet, the w.c., the what ever you want to call it. This is my second experience visiting such a sophisticated contraption, I thought I would never call a toilet sophisticated, but my ass has had the privilege of sitting on a Toto that is warm to the touch, oscillates, vibrates, pulsates, blow dries, and much more! This toilet raises the lid when it sees you coming, it is warm as I stated before, it has half flush, full flush and even makes a trickle noise when you sit to help you go! This toilets aims towards your pipi or your posterior, you just have to push the control panel and it does everything for you. This thing even has a deodorizer!At first, I thought okay this is a bit much and I wasn't too sure about the warm toilet seat, but now I must say that I am growing fond of my new friend and I will miss it dearly when I depart tomorrow.
Now for a more sobering thought, what would you say if your child's high school had an I.V. hooked up to your child high school, juiced up with amino acids during the preparation for fiercely competitive college entrance exams. No lie! This is what happened the other day, a government subsidised program for these kids.
Really?????? WTF is wrong with these people?!!!!!!! I would really be pissed off, these children were not tested before, did not know what type of reaction their children were going to have, and what psychological implication does this leave on a child?
Lastly, is this one of the reasons Japan is so different from China?  Read below?







2 comments:

  1. OH My friend you are so funny!!!!! I'm laughing my head off here with your frivolous toilet experience....we just need a picture of your new friend the Japanese toilet please ;-)

    ReplyDelete