Monday, January 30, 2012

Walk in the park!

I will start with the first photo, if you remember yesterday I showed you the backside of this gentleman and today here he is in all his glory! Wow! A nice old man, with a cute dog, what more can I say. Ken went to work and I went to the park. Kowloon Park was officially opened on 24 June 1970 by the then Governor, Sir David Trench. In 1989, the park was redeveloped at a cost of $300 million, which was funded by the then Royal Hong Kong Jockey Club. The park has everything, sports facilities, swimming pool, sculpture gardens, aviaries and more. After my day at the park, I went to the grocery store and bought items for our first home made meal. I bought salad greens, tomatoes, mushrooms, fresh sour dough bread, butter and garlic. I made pasta, salad, and garlic bread. My first meal at home was pretty good! And now I am editing photos!
This could take all night, seeing that I shoot almost a thousand images a day! Hope your enjoying this blog, because this is hard work! Good morning to you all! I am counting the days for my first visitor!










No comments:

Post a Comment