Friday, April 20, 2012

Herbal Medicine tastes like ....!

I am on my second day fourth cup of herbal tea! YUCK! If you can imagine every element and earthy taste, that is what this tea tastes like. Thankfully the people at the shop brew it for me and every day I take the subway to Causeway Bay to pick up my tea. I take a cup and drink it there and then the other one I bring home in a little bag and drink it an hour after. Ken and I got soaked today, this morning I had the CT scan of my head and the heavens opened up and the rain poured down! I then went to the nicest framing guy in the world! Mr framer ranted and raved at how wonderful Ken is, I said I know and then we got to talking for about thirty minutes. We agreed on life views in no time. I then walked in my soaked red shoes and made my way home until it was time to go for my tea. Next week Ken and I are going to the Yunnan district in China, here is a bit of information on one of the towns we are going to visit.

Lijiang includes the heritage site of Lijiang Ancient Town as well as picturesque nearby surroundings. In 1998, Lijiang Ancient Town was inscribed into the World Heritage List by the World Heritage Commission of the UNESCO. The Commission called it 'an exceptional ancient town set in a dramatic landscape which represents the harmonious fusion of different cultural traditions to produce an urban landscape of outstanding quality.
 
Lijiang is the ideal destination for nature lovers and anyone interested in ancient people groups and their customs. Lijiang is located within the northwest part of Yunnan Province, in the southeastern part of Qinghai-Tibet Plateau and the northwestern part of Yunnan-Guizhou Plateau. 
 








After our visit, we come home for two days and then were are off to Japan for the next weekend and then I will be home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment