Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Home in Hong Kong back to the doctors!

I am home safe and sound, I wish I could say healthy too, but I still have green snot and a cough that of a smoker of 40 years.! I am going to give the Western doctor one more try, but I am also going to a Chinese medicine man. I figure what do I have to lose? Two months of medication has not helped! My conclusion is that my sinuses and lungs have been savagely and brutally attacked and are fighting like hell to stand on their own again. I will tell you that my conscious feels a million times better, since I have been recycling for over 20 years. When Lauren and I lived in an apartment building in Hallandale, they did not have recycling at our building. I would bag up the stuff and take it to the recycling place. If there is one thing I can stress on you all is to please recycle, be mindful of your footprint, urge your government to do their part and make the changes needed in emissions, and control of manufacturing companies and their pollution, buy from companies that are evironmentally friendly . I have had the privilege of living in Florida and breathing clean air for 47 years, and now I am even more appreciative of what I have been blessed with. I leave you with this photo,  this will be me  for the rest of my time in Asia. For those of you that don't recycle, shame on you! Just imagine your children and grandchildren living in a toxic wasteland. It is estimated the 250-300 people out of one million Vietnamese die each year because of pollution. Is that what you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment