Monday, April 9, 2012

Reflections and first set of photos from Vietnam

So I am wondering how did you do? Did you think about the questions I posed to you? Could you travel by yourself?  
Have tours, meals, plane and train rides on your own?  As I left the hotel I grabbed a paper, interestingly enough, two articles that caught my eye. Air pollution threatens national health and the second one. More aid for women's development urged. I thought to myself how ironic, the two things that have been on my mind lately are headlines in Vietnam's newspaper: Viet Nam News. Go figure!
More photos tomorrow, good  night. :-)
 Hanoi at night
 My train Sapaly Express





 Bac Ha Market







 These dogs are not pets I am afraid
 Goats
 Sapa


 On 13km trek to Lao Chai




 Hanoi



 Duong Lam village

 Halong Bay


1 comment:

  1. Awesome pics cuz.... I have and would travel alone, and I have to say I enjoyed it! Of course not to a foreign country but I am a confident and that is probably the one of the most important things to pack is confidence!
    Missing you guys.

    ReplyDelete